If your abstract has been accepted, we kindly ask you to submit the full paper and the final version of the abstract before 31st March, 2016. Please, read carefully the instructions above.
Abstracts can be submitted in Spanish or English.
It is requested to deliver both documents (abstract and full paper) through OCS System. You should follow these steps:
1. Check the ID number assigned to your accepted abstract (OCS or email).
2. Log into the OCS System and start a new submission.
3. Write the ID number of the accepted abstract in “Comments for Conference Director”
4. Upload your full paper as the main document. The format required is Microsoft Word and there's not limit of words, you can download here the template. If you are applying for any of the journals you can use directly their template. See conditions below.
5. Add your abstract as a supplementary file. Please, note that you may need to adapt your abstract for formatting reasons. Abstracts not conforming to the template format will not be published in the Abstracts Book. Document type: Microsoft Word. Template for abstracts
Submitting a paper implies that there will be at least one of the authors willing to register, attend the conference, and present the work. Each paper must have one registration associated.
Special issues of Transport Policy and Transportation Research Procedia:
• If you wish to publish in any of the Special Issues you must have indicated it in the first abstract you sent (already accepted) and the work must be written in English.
• At the end of the conference, all the papers which applied to be published in one of the special issues and which were presented in the CIT2016, will be sent for revision.
• Only papers with at least one registration associated and presented in the conference will be sent for revision. Exceptionally, review of non-presented papers with associated registration might be considered, as long as it's properly justified before the CIT2016.
Guidelines for special issues
a) Papers sent according to general template: authors will be notified of the results and asked for specific format of the papers in case of being accepted.
b) Authors are allowed to send the paper only once according to the issue they chose to apply for:
TRANSPORT POLICY. Length: normally no longer that 8000 words. See instructions.
More information regarding full-papers and author guidelines.Read more→
Guidelines and rules for preparing oral presentations.Read more→
School of Civil Engineering, Polytechnic University of Valencia.Read more→
Polytechnic University of Valencia. For further information about UPV click on the following link.Read more→
More information regarding abstracts submission and author guidelines.Read more→
Find out more about the official hotels, conditions and book your accommodation.Read more→